Saturday, May 28, 2011

Chicken Cheese Bake

8 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
4 slices swiss or American cheese cut in half
1 can cream of chicken soup
8 thin tomato slices
2 T. margarine melted
½ c. seasoned stuffing mix, crushed
Hot cooked rice

Place chicken in oblong baking dish and top with cheese. 
Stir soup and spread over cheese, top with tomato.
Combine margarine & stuffing, sprinkle over top (I do this the last 15 minutes).
Bake 400 for 30 to 40 minutes
Serve over rice.

Note: I like to serve this with baked potatoes instead of rice. Yummmmmmm!

4 comments:

  1. This looks delicious Sher, I'm going to try the recipe this weekend! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very easy and it looks yummy:) Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds delicious. I may have to try this one of these nights.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...