Monday, May 9, 2011

Dinner Made Easy

Made another one of my favorites today. Not sure what to call them but they are delicious, quick, and super easy. I just sliced a couple pieces of a hardy bread into 3/4" slices (I used a roasted garlic), spread some Ranch dressing on top (I used the reduced-fat), top with some diced tomato pieces, cooked broccoli (yep, frozen), and top with cheese.  I baked them in a preheated 435° oven for 8 to 12 minutes, depending on your oven and what you actually top them with.

So delicious!

11 comments:

  1. Those do look yummy! You could call them Veggie Bruschetta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds really good. My husband hates ranch dressing so he wouldn't eat it but I LOVE ranch

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really good, and easy. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing! I am having this for lunch tomorrow for sure! Mmm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, yum! I will have to give this a try! It looks super yummy! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MMmmm those look so good! They are simple quick and easy .... just what I like!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So yummy! I love quick and easy recipes. This one's great for a late night snack :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum, love your blog! Found you in the fourms on Etsy!
    Judy K.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...