Friday, May 20, 2011

More Howard!

Howard snuck back up front this week while they were cleaning his "man cave" and I got him on a little video. He's so cute! We love it when he visits us but we have a problem with him pooping on the carpet so we try to discourage it.

Scroll all the way down to the bottom of my blog to see his latest video.

PS...If anyone knows how to house train an owl, I'm taking advice!

The images in the graphic are from my "Owls Rule" clipart/graphic sets and can be found in my ETSY Shop.

7 comments:

  1. I enjoyed watching Howard in the video. How fun it must be to have him around. Sorry, no idea how to house train and owl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! That is amazing. I don't think I've seen an owl that close up before or an owl around medical records, maybe you could hire him as a temp, I'm sure he'll work for cheap! How did he get deemed Howard?

    I have no idea how to house train an owl but I'm sure it has a lot to do with food and lots of it...and a owl designated comfy sleep and perch spot...that's the extent of my knowledge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my howard is adorable. that video is sooo cool thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I've always adored owls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howard is so cute! They say owls are wise...maybe training would be easier than you think. Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...