Saturday, June 11, 2011

If You Lose Your Camera


If you are anything like me, losing your camera would be devastating! How will you get it back? Well, if an HONEST person finds it, you will get it back, and I'm going to show you how.

Above is an image that you can create. Simply open the image in your picture viewer, take a picture of your computer screen and don't delete it from your camera when you download the photos. If your camera is lost and an honest person finds it, the first thing they will do is look at your pictures to see if they can get a clue to your identity. How easy is this?

If your camera is stolen, this will not help you. I like to think that most people will want to return the camera to you.

So, you can make a cute graphic if you want (OK, I'm a geek so I made a cute one) or if you don't have a graphic program, or don't know your way around one, just type up the information in your word document. Make your text nice and large to fill up the page and take a picture of that page. Not familiar with word documents? Take a large piece of paper and write your info on it with a felt marker and take a picture of that.

So, if you lose your camera and an honest person finds it, you will have a better chance of getting it back!

8 comments:

  1. Great idea! I lost a camera once and it was really sad. Although I have a suspicion that it may have been stolen.
    Found you on etsy blog team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea! Love the pic of the kitty in the basket! Mine love to lay on my desk, in front of my PC while I'm trying to type!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I have an address label on the bottom of my camera--but your graphic is SO-o-oo much better because it includes phone and email information, and it won't wear off!
    Thank you!

    LeAnn aka pasqueflower
    http://pasqueflowerponderings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a really good idea. With my luck it wouldn't be an honest person who found my camera though

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tip! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! I'm going to do this right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great idea, and so simple. I love when someone shows me something that should be obvious, but I would have never thought of it myself. You are so clever!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...