Friday, July 5, 2013

Sunset Through the Trees


I snapped this picture a couple of days ago of the trees in my yard. It looks like the trees are getting ready for fall with the splashes of red and orange, but it's early July. It was actually a sunset that was so vibrant in color, that the reflection bounced off the trees. I've seen this effect before but never as bright and colorful as I did this day. I knew I had to grab my camera quickly because it would disappear as quickly as it appeared. The photo really doesn't do it any justice, you should have seen the real thing!

Don't forget to stop back here tomorrow for my first Christmas in July tutorial!

8 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the unpredictable colors reflected from trees...so abstract and inspiring! Please show some more....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours in this picture. I think the colours off fall are about the only thing that I like about this season. I don't mind having a long, long summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool!! I'm stopping by from Blogging Buddies.
    Thanks
    Angie
    godsgrowinggarden.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it does look like fall! Beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colors! What a neat capture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty. It does look like a fall scene.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! Nature is full of surprises.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty! The leaves here are all funky from the rain. I am wondering what fall will bring.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...