Saturday, October 26, 2013

FREE Holiday Patterns!


It's that time of year again where everyone seems to be in the crafting mode, especially when it comes to the holidays. I know I am! I just want to remind you that I have some fun and free holiday patterns at my Craftsy pattern shop that are available in downloadable PDF format so you can save them and make them whenever you want! You can either save them to your Craftsy library or download them to your computer.

The table runner shown above is in fall colors but think of how pretty it could be in Christmas colors! That is actually one of the projects on my "To Do" list for my own personal sewing projects.

You will find all four pictured above at my Craftsy shop by clicking HERE.

Happy Crafting!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love the horses and the striped candies! They make me feel that holidays are coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe christmas is coming up so soon. I love the horses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the ornaments and the table runner. Thanks for sharing the patterns

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...