Thursday, December 12, 2013

Sher's VIP Club


One of the best things about owning your own business is that you have the authority to give stuff away. And that I do! I love to share tutorials, graphic kits, and other fun things with my customers and followers. Since I want to make sure that you don't miss out any of the extras I have to offer, I'm collecting email addresses for a new mailer that is known as Sher's Creative News. I'll be sharing my newest freebies, tutorials, patterns, tips, and helpful information with you. There will also be special freebies and special discounts exclusively for you, and I promise I won't bombard you with useless newsletters and spam.

If you wish to sign up for my VIP club, you can click HERE, or look for the Sher's VIP Club image at the right.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...