Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Project 365 - Week 1


Project 365 - One photo a day for a year. Kind of like a photographic journal of my year!

Day 1 - January greeted us with a significant snowfall. Which actually increased multiple times a few days later!

Day 2 - Every year I forget to put something away at Christmas and find it several days later. This was what I left behind this year. Am I the only one that does this?

Day 3 - My first fabric shopping outing of the year, twenty eight yards total! But it was a crazy sale and all the Christmas fabric was 70% off. I HAD to buy it!

Day 4 - Chicken enchiladas! The first home cooked meal I made this year. OK, so I don't cook much. But on the bright side, I married a man who does!

Day 5 - Made some dining room valances. What a difference they make!

Day 6 - Designed a new mug rug. So far, I think this is my favorite!

Day 7 -  Frozen spider webs. Snowbound for three days, wind chills bring temps to 40 - 50 below zero. 

For more of my Project 365 - Click HERE

9 comments:

  1. Those frozen spider webs are awesome! One of these days I need to suck it up and get outside to take some pretty winter photos. Don't tell anybody, but I am trying to do a similar project too! I got an iPod for Christmas that takes amazing photos and I am having so much fun with it, I figured it would be a great time to try this project. I'll post about it later if I actually follow through! Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Cheryl to make a pic a day! Love the fabric! and I hope your studio area completed for all those possible projects you planning! 28 yards...it is a lot to handle! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous idea to make 1 picture each day, and how much fun will it be to look back at the end of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The frozen spider web photo is amazing. Ha.Ha. I just found a Christmas ornament I forgot to put away yesterday. You are not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just talking about the cold today too! Unreal. Those enchiladas look really good right about now! Must be lunch time haha. And I always forget a few Christmas things too. This year it was the stockings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must say I have never seen frozen spider webs before. Very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that would be awesome to see at the end of all the things you have accomplished. I know myself too well, I would never be consistent enough to keep at it! Good luck, I think it's an amazing idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You aren't the only one who does that with the Christmas decorations. I always find something too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The frozen spiderwebs capture is great! I always find at least one Christmas decoration after I've put all of the boxes away.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...