Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Project 365 - Week 11


Project 365 - One photo a day for a year. Kind of like a photographic journal of my entire year!

Day 71 - My favorite displays at the Kennedy Space Center were the ones with the astronauts space suits. I especially liked the ones where they were actually worn.

Day 72 - Epcot Center was nice but I wish we had gone to the Magic Kingdom instead.

Day 73 - The frozen Lake Michigan (areal view) was one of the most beautiful and interesting sights I've ever seen!

Day 74 - Bought me a new phone today! A Samsung Galaxy and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! Remember the days when you bought a cellphone for emergencies only? How times have changed!

Day 75 - Got to see my Baby Paige! Always a special treat. I only wish I could see her more.

Day 76 - Open DVD drive, insert disc, follow step by step instructions....Why oh why do I keep putting this off?

Day 77 -  Our WiFi scale and FitBit wrist bands have arrived! This is going to help us on our road to good health. Brian and I are doing it together. Teamwork!

For more of my Project 365 - Click HERE

4 comments:

  1. Glad you got to see baby Paige :)
    I could never do my taxes by myself! Definitely worth paying someone else with a business involved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to visit the Space Centre! And good luck with those taxes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby Paige is growing so fast!! So glad you got some grandma time with her. Congrats on the new phone!! I would really like a phone that is compatible with the Square so I could take credit card payments at craft fairs.
    AND it would be nice to have access to the internet on the go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is amazing seeing things that have gone into space! Paige is so, so cute! I use that same tax software. It is awesome. Someone mentioned to me that I could write of lasik surgery which I had in 2013. Sure enough, this software covered it! Have fun learning your new phone. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...