Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Project 365 - Week 31


Project 365 - One photo a day for a year. Kind of like a photographic journal of my entire year!

Day 211 - Putting the finished touches on the Halloween and Christmas jar cozies which are finally finished and listed at my Craftsy and Etsy shops.

Day 212 - The eve before August. Can you believe it's already here?

Day 213 - Worked at the animal hospital today. Got this picture of Doc's youngest rhea. These silly birds think they own the place!

Day 214 - Baby Paige spent the night at Nana's! She was such a good girl and slept all night long. She was all smiles and standing up in her crib when she woke up in the morning. She just lights up my life!!!

Day 215 - Baby Paige was trying to grab Grandpa's hand but it was under the glass. She was fascinated by this!

Day 216 - Elyse bought me this teddy bear several years ago. I think he's waiting for Baby Paige to grow up a little so she can snuggle him.

Day 217 - Just finished these cellphone cases and tablet sleeves. They are going to be a tutorial on my blog. It's almost ready, and should be up by the end of the week.

For more of my Project 365 - Click HERE

6 comments:

  1. A rhea, huh? I wondered what that was. It's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute trying to grab her grandpa's hand through the glass. Can't wait to see your tutorial for the cell phone cases

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cases and sleeves, you picked some pretty patterns for them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, sleepovers at Grandma's house are so fun! She's a little cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photos of Paige and Grandpa with the glass table. So cute! There is nothing sweeter than when a baby wakes up with all smiles. :) Your tutorials are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love pictures of Baby Paige...love her playing with Grandpa :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...