Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Project 365 - Week 50


Project 365 - One photo a day for a year. Kind of like a photographic journal of my entire year!

Day 345 - There's nothing like a Lifetime Christmas movie while kicking back with a glass of wine and a few holiday scented candles burning. The simple joys in life.

Day 346 - To you this looks like a clean desk with a laptop. Yes, exactly! Just a couple hours before it was cluttered with papers, receipts, recipes, and a bunch of other stuff. All items filed, trashed, or put away. 

Day 347 - Baby Paige was all smiles and hugs for Nana today. Those bright blue eyes melt my heart!

Day 348 - Elyse arrived in town to spend time with her Papa who is now under hospice care at home. I love it when she comes home, but I wish it were under better circumstances. Her, the hubster, and I kicked back after our busy day with a bottle of our favorite wine, Vouvrey.

Day 349 - Grandma's Christmas tree. Most of the ornaments were white. You will see a couple odd ones that belong to the grandchildren.

Day 350 - Baby Paige and grandpa looking for some building plans on the Internet. Can you imagine the technology she is going to see?

Day 351 - Did a little Christmas shopping. Who do you think Elmo is for? Yep, Baby Paige!

For more of my Project 365 - Click HERE

5 comments:

  1. Paige is getting so big! And I am loving the polar bear ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Paige is as cute as ever! She will love Elmo! It is such a different world the kids are growing up in now. I love the idea of mostly white ornaments on the tree. It must be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so envious of your clean desk. And Baby Paige is just the CUTEST!!! Love those twinkly blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had a clean desk. Mine always seems to be hiding under a pile of something. Paige is so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the feeling when I get rid of all the clutter.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...